Online Registration for 2019 is now open - Notice of Race available for download
The ARBR registration system holds details of boats and event entries so that an event that subscribes to the system can use it to have potential entrants quickly and easily register for their event without the need to complete all their boat and crew details again... they just use their ARBR number and update if required. For more information on this contact ARBRIf you have entered the Raja Muda Regatta before just use your ARBR number to use your existing boat details to join this year.
Those new to the regatta will need to complete their boat and entry details, but, once completed those details will be available for future use.All entry registration can be updated at any time, including crew details. IRC certs are automatically checked against the RORC database and will update as you update with them.
- Class 0 - (Fast 52) (IRC >1.120 & >51ft)
- Class 1 - (Racing) (IRC > 1.120)
- Class 2 - (Premier) (IRC & >50ft)
- Class 3 - (Sports) (IRC 1.001 to 1.120)
- Class 4 - (Club Racing) (IRC 0.850 to 1.000)
- Class 5 - (Non-IRC Cruising)
- Class 6 - (Non-IRC Classic Cruising) (Yachts over 30 years of age or design.)
- Class 7 - (OMR Multi-hulls)
Class 7 Multihulls will start from Penang, although any wishing to join from Port Klang will be accomodated.