Bank Details as QR Code to scan...
IMPORTANT CHANGE THIS YEAR....
Please note that, due to many people forgetting to take account of the 6% SST we have to collect, we have changed all fees quoted as INCLUSIVE.
If you are using online registrationg (please do as it helps us and saves you lots of time at registration) then the "show me my invoice" button will automatically calculate the total currently due, based on date (EarlyBird?) and listed / estimated crew numbers.
Entry Fees 2020
|Boat & Skipper||Crew|
|Normal||Early- Bird||Normal||Early- Bird|
|All IRC and Non-IRC Classes||1900||1750||700||650|
|MULTIHULL Class (OMR) (This rate only applies to multihulls starting in Penang - Those starting at RSYC will be charged the same as classes above)|| |
Your online registration will automatically calculate the current total fees due.
Social Tickets will be available for purchase on the day at each venue.
Baggage transport to each stopover, RM 100 per bag (Clothing and daily essentials, items for boats needs to be checked in under cargo) (Bags must be no bigger than airline carry-on size and splash proof).
Cargo (direct RSYC to Langkawi) will be available ... see booking form for more details.
TERMS & METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment is in Malaysian Ringgit and can be made by any of the following methods:
- BY CREDIT CARD using authorisation form:
To use your credit card to pay in advance download authorisation form, sign, scan and email it to the regatta office. DO NOT POST the form and DO NOT send any of the card details in the return email.
- BY CASH OR CREDIT CARD at registration (Early Bird discount will not apply in such cases).
- BANKERS DRAFT / MALAYSIAN CHEQUE
Banker's Draft / Malaysian Ringgit Cheque payable to : ROYAL SELANGOR YACHT CLUB.
Cheques should have the boat name and registration number on the back and be sent/delivered by recorded delivery to:
Royal Selangor Yacht Club
42000 Port Klang
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603 3168 6964 Fax : +603 3168 8650
Entries email :
- TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER or MALAYSIAN IBG
If making payment via bank transfer please send to the following account and fax/email the banking slip to us.
Include your boat name and 4 digit event registration number on the banking information so we can correctly credit to your account. If we don't receive this banking slip we may not be able to register your payment against your entry.
- Bank :Public Islamic Bank
- Branch :Port Klang Branch
- Account No :3813724116
- Account Name : Royal Selangor Yacht Club
- Swift Code : PBBEMYKL
NB: All bank commissions, transfer and other charges shall be borne by participants
- CANCELLATION FEES
Any fees prepaid are subject to the following cancellation fees if the entry is withdrawn from the event:
- Cancellation before 1st October - 50% of fees prepaid
- Cancellation between 1st October & 1st November - 70% of fees prepaid
- Cancellation after 1st November - 100% of fees prepaid
CLASSES & HANDICAPS:
Classes are listed in the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions, along with specification for entry and prizes list. Final classes will only be decided nearer the start date once entries are known. There will be these 3 main groups of charges....
Entries into IRC classes will only be accepted subject to the original valid IRC certificate being presented at registration
Please fax a copy of the certificate to : +603 3168 8650 or email a PDF scan using the file upload facility on the online entry form. IRC certificates will be checked against our RORC linked records for authentication.
are also required to complete an additional ratings boat data form before 10th November, otherwise their handicaps will be calculated on public domain available data for their boat design. - Please ensure you have completed the required forms well in advance especially if new to this regatta.
Class 7 Multihulls must send their crew weights and all other details well before they register at Penang on Tuesday, otherwise their ratings cannot be calculated.
DECLARATION OF SKIPPER:
The following is the declaration that the skipper will need to sign at registration.
[The term skipper shall mean the person, whether or not the owner of the boat, who is designated on the Entry Form as skipper and who is in charge of the boat during the races. The skipper is responsible for the crew before and after, as well as during each race in compliance with the Sailing Instructions.]
Completion of the online form is deemed as being an agreement with these terms and declaration even prior to signing the actual document at registration.
I understand that this entry is subject to the approval of the
Organising Authority and that the Race Committee at its sole discretion
may re-categorise my boat in the classes of the Regatta.
I agree to abide by the International Sailing Federation Racing Rules of Sailing and the IRC Rules, Parts A, B & C.
I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to ensure compliance with the following:-
- A boat is entirely responsible for her own safety, and nothing, whether in the Notice of Race or Sailing Instructions or anywhere else, reduces this responsibility.
- It is for the boat to decide whether she is fit to sail in the conditions in which she will find herself. By going to sea the boat confirms that she is fit for those conditions and her crew is competent to sail and compete in them.
- The boat is required to hold adequate insurance and in particular to hold insurance against third party claims to a minimum value of RM4,000,000.00.
- Nothing done by the organisers can reduce the responsibility of the boat nor will it make the organisers responsible for any loss, damage, death or personal injury however it may have occurred, as a result of the boat taking part in the Regatta. The organisers encompass everyone helping to run the Regatta, and include the Organising Authority, the Race Committee, the Race Officer and the starting and finishing officials.
- The provision of patrol boats does not relieve the boat of her responsibilities.
- The boat is responsible to ensure that she is equipped and seaworthy so as to be able to face extremes of weather, that there is crew sufficient in number, experience and fitness to withstand such weather, and that the safety equipment is properly maintained, stowed and in date and that the crew knows how to use it.
- The fact that the Race Committee conducts inspections of boats does not reduce the responsibilities of the boat set out in this form.
I have read the Notice of Race, Sailing Instructions and related
notices, and confirm that I agree to its provisions and that my boat
will conform to its requirements throughout the event. Before racing I
will ensure that my crew is aware of the undertakings in this